- Double Gold: 2016 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Double Gold: 2014 Alexander Valley Merlot
- Gold: 2015 Russian River Valley Garagistes Chardonnay
- Gold: 2015 Russian River Valley Garagistes Pinot Noir
- Gold: 2016 Russian River Valley Pinot Gris
Archive for month: September, 2017
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 pound fresh egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions
- Cook pasta to al dente in a big pot of salted water (be careful not to overcook). Drain and rinse with cold water. Chill.
- Peel cucumber, slice lengthwise, and deseed with a spoon. Thinly slice.
- Whisk together sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar and pepper in a bowl. Stir in cucumber.
- When ready to serve, add chicken and sauce to noodles and mix thoroughly. Garnish with scallions and serve.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.