Discover why all roads lead to
West Sonoma County
Russian River Valley
we welcome visitors to our tasting room in sebastopol, Sonoma County.
We are open Friday through Sunday, 11AM – 4:30PM.
All tastings are taking place outdoors on our upgraded patio, allowing our guests to enjoy their visit while socially distancing.
Join us to try wines by the glass ($10-12) or bottle. We also offer curated flights ($10). Guests are encouraged to bring a picnic and any non-alcoholic beverages. Make our patio space your own!
Tastings are available by appointment only for groups up to six people. Please use the calendar below to pick a date and reserve a time. You’ll receive a confirmation email once the reservation is booked. For same-day appointments, changes in reservations, or any other questions, please contact the Tasting Room at 707-823-2049.
We are committed to adhering to the protocols provided by the Wine Institute, which include:
- Reservations for up to six guests are available at intervals which allow us sufficient time to clean and disinfect all surfaces in between each tasting.
- Guests are asked to wear masks upon arrival and while in common areas. Once seated, guests can remove masks. (Much like protocol at local restaurants.)
- Staff wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that guests maintain at least six feet of space from other groups.
- Tasting menus are single use.
- Glassware is sanitized immediately after use, according to state regulations.
- Payment is contact-free; no cash, please.
From a backyard Berkeley garage to an old apple processing plant in Sebastopol, California, the family at Taft Street continues
in the garagistes tradition to this day, crafting limited production, crowd-pleasing wines.
Patio & Bocce Ball
Our back patio features a bocce ball court and picnic tables. Pack a lunch or snacks and make our space your own! Reservations required and are on a first come, first serve basis.
We are dog friendly and welcome well behaved dogs on leash.
Barrel Tasting Experiences
Join us for an equally fun and educational behind-the-scenes winery experience.
$25 per person, complimentary for President’s Club members and up to 3 guests. Meet our winemaker and taste the future of Taft Street. Learn about our winemaking approach and sample wines directly from the barrel. Guests will also enjoy tastings of our current releases, creating a wonderful opportunity to compare and contrast wines.
Reservations required. 4 (minimum) to 10 guests. Please call 707-823-2049 or email the Tasting Room to make reservations.
RUSSIAN RIVER VALLEY
Russian River Valley is home to many world-class vineyards. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir particularly thrive in its remarkable climate and growing conditions. Where majestic fog from the Pacific Ocean meets ancient soil, and heritage vines are tended by authentic people who produce world-class wines. Established as an American Viticultural Area (AVA) in 1983, Russian River Valley’s reputation as a winemaking nexus spans over 150 years when some of the oldest grapevines in California were planted here.