Archive for month: May, 2012
- ¼ cup sraracha sauce
- ½ stick butter
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 4-5 pound chicken; wings split, thighs cut in two, each half breast cut into 3-4 pieces (16-18 pieces total)
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- Heat oven to 375. Combine the sauce, butter, vinegar and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put the chicken in a large roasting pan, coat with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over, baste, and pour off accumulated fat. Cook 15 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 450. Toss chicken in hot sauce mixture. Return to oven and cook 10 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.