- Gold – 2010 Sonoma County Rose of Pinot Noir
- Gold – 2009 Russian River Valley Riesling
- Silver – 2008 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Silver – 2008 Russian River Valley Garagistes Chardonnay
- Silver – 2008 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Bronze – 2009 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- Bronze – 2008 Russian River Valley Cobblestone Vineyard Zinfandel
- Bronze – 2009 Alexander Valley Merlot
Archive for month: February, 2012
- 24 circular dumpling wrappers
- 4 ounces white radish (daikon)
- 4 ounces minced pork
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper (Sichuan if available)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese black vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Peel radish. Cut into thin slices, then slivers. Blanch in boiling water, drain, and squeeze dry.
- Mix radish with pork, egg salt and pepper.
- Place a teaspoon of pork mixture on top of wrapper, moisten the rim of half the wrapper, and seal tightly. Lay dumplings on floured tray.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar chili oil and garlic. Place in dipping bowl.
- Heat wok or non stick skillet with a tablespoon vegetable oil until quite hot. Add 12 dumplings and cook for 2 minutes or until golden. Add ½ cup water, cover, and cook 6 – 7 minutes or until water has been absorbed. Place of serving dish and repeat with remaining 12 dumplings.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.