- Silver – 2009 Russian River Valley Chardonnay (not yet released)
- Silver – 2008 Garagistes Chardonnay
- Silver – 2008 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Bronze – 2007 Dry Creek Valley Syrah
- Bronze – 2007 Garagistes Pinot Noir
Archive for month: January, 2010
- 1 1 pint shucked clams (or 2×6.5 ounce cans minced clams)
- 4 ounces bacon, diced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon saffron threads
- salt and pepper
- Drain clams; reserving liquid. Add enough water to liquid to measure 2 cups. Set aside.
- In a saucepan crisp bacon; dice and set aside. Add reserved liquid, potatoes, onion and celery to fat in saucepan. Cook about 15 minutes.
- Stir in clams, 2 cups of milk and cream. Stir remaining 1/2 cup of milk into flour; stir into chowder.
- Cook 2 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, saffron, salt and pepper. Sprinkle bacon on top.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.