Archive for month: August, 2018
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped olives
- 4 – 5 medium tomatoes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 12 basil leaves
- Place shallot in bowl with garlic, salt, pepper and vinegar. Let soak for 10 minutes, then stir in olive oil, anchovy and olives.
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on platter. Season. Dress cherry tomatoes with vinaigrette, then spoon cherry tomatoes and vinaigrette over tomato slices.
- Garish with basil leaves. Serve at cool room temperature.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.