Archive for month: April, 2017
- 8 cups of stock (chicken or vegetable)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups Arborio rice
- 1 garlic, minced
- ½ cup Taft Street Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch lengths
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat stock in pot, keep hot.
- Heat oil in skillet and cook onion until tender, about 3 minutes. Add rice and garlic and stir until rice turns opaque. Add wine. Add stock in ½ cup portions, stirring until absorbed. Continue adding stock for 10-12 minutes; then add asparagus and stir and add stock until less than a cup remains (25 minutes total).
- Stir in last of the stock with cheese. Taste and season as needed. Risotto should be creamy. Serve at once in shallow soup bowls.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.