Archive for month: December, 2016
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped finely
- 3 green onions, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped finely
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3 cooked/cleaned/cracked crabs (4 – 5) pounds)
- 1 loaf good French baguette
- Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat. Add all ingredients except crab and stir-fry for 2 – 3 minutes. Take off heat and let cool.
- Arrange crab pieces on a large platter. Provide bowl for shells. Divide dipping sauce in several small bowls around the table.
- Enjoy! This can all be a bit messy as the best work is done by hand. Bowls with water/lemon are helpful.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.