Archive for month: April, 2014
- Butter to grease soufflé dish
- 2 tablespoons grates parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Large egg yolks
- 6 ounces gruyere cheese
- 5 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon cream-of-tartar
- Preheat oven to 375. With butter grease an 8-inch soufflé dish. Add grated parmesan and roll to cover the sides and bottom. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small pan. In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Whisk in buteter and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in hot milk and bring to just below boiling. Remove from heat.
- In separate bowl, beat egg yolks until creamy. Temper yolks into milk mixture. Remove from heat and add cheese and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, using a mixer whip egg whites and cream-of-tartar until glossy and firm. Folk into the mixture, ¼ at a time.
- Pour mixture into soufflé dish, place on pie tin, and bake for 35 minutes.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.