- Gold – 2012 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Gold – 2011 Alexander Valley Merlot
- Silver – 2012 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Silver – 2012 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- Bronze – 2012 Russian River Valley Garagistes Chardonnay
- Bronze – 2012 Russian River Valley Garagistes Pinot Noir
- Bronze – 2012 Russian River Valley Pinot Gris
Archive for month: January, 2014
- 2 large crabs, cleaned and cracked
- 1 pound squid, cleaned and cut in 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fennel bulb, diced
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 cup Taft Street Chardonnay
- 1 28 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan and cook onion, garlic and fennel until soft, about five minutes. Add pepper flakes
- Add stock, Chardonnay and tomato sauce and simmer for 20 minutes, seasoning to taste.
- Add fish and cook until done, 8 -10 minutes. Be careful not to overcook as the squid and shrimp become tough.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with good bread and salad – and a good supply of Taft Street Chardonnay!
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.