Archive for month: July, 2013
- 1 pound fresh Pacific cod or snapper, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 avocado, skinned, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In glass bowl combine fish, lime juice and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 5 hours. Drain. (Can be made a day ahead)
- In a large bowl mix tomatoes, chiles, cilantro and olive oil. Serve or refrigerate. Just before serving mix in the avocado. Serve with tortilla chips.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.