Archive for month: March, 2012
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, stemmed and chopped
- I pound medium potatoes (Yukon Gold)
- 2 leeks
- 1 cup milk
- Salt & pepper
- ½ cup melted butter
- Blanch kale in boiling water for 1 minute. Set aside. Boil potatoes until soft. Remove and drain. When cool enough to handle, skin.
- Chop leeks and simmer in milk until soft.
- Season potatoes and mash. Stir in milk and leeks and kale. Add melted butter and mix well. Serve.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.