- Gold Medal – 2010 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Silver Medal – 2008 Garagistes Chardonnay
- Silver Medal – 2010 Sonoma County Rose of Pinot Noir
- Bronze Medal – 2010 Russian River Valley Pinot Gris
- Bronze Medal – 2007 Mendocino Ridge Garagistes Pinot Noir
- Bronze Medal – 2008 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
Archive for month: June, 2011
- 5 cups shallots
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese
- 2 qt heavy cream
- 1 oz cognac
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate equal parts
- Smoked gouda
- Parmaggiano Regiano
- Monterrey jack
- 1lb cooked penne pasta
- Truffle Oil
- In a medium saucepan, sauté shallot until golden and add cognac, cream, mascarpone, salt and pepper. Mix well until mixture comes to a boil.
- In a sauté pan, add the cream mix and the warmed cooked pasta. Set in a serving dish, drizzle with truffle oil and melt the grated cheese under the broiler.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.