Archive for month: March, 2011
- 1 pound whole wheat flour
- 1 pound white unbleached flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint buttermilk
- Sieve flours, soda and salt in a large bowl. Make a hole in the center, pour in buttermilk, and mix to form a dough.
- Form into one round. With a sharp knife make an X across the top about an inch thick.
- Cook in a 425 oven for 25 minutes; turn over and cook 5 minutes more.
- Cool on a rack.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.