Archive for month: October, 2010
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ pound smoked salmon
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup yogurt (Greek style is nice)
- 1 handful basil leaves, chopped
- 24 toasted baguette rounds
- Soak shallot in lemon juice for an hour.
- Put salmon, sour cream, yogurt, basil, shallot and lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until mixed but not too smooth.
- Serve over baguette rounds.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.