Archive for month: June, 2010
- 2 ½ pounds russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 red pepper, cored
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place onion and lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside 15 minutes
- Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and place in bowl.
- Place garlic, capers, olives and pepper in blender and roughly chop.
- Pour garlic mixture and onion over potatoes. Add oil and mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add parsley as garnish.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.