Summer is cracking into high gear as the days get warmer, the crowds get bigger, and everything seems just a touch nicer.
We at Taft Street received some welcome news from two of the nation’s top wine competitions. From the Orange County Wine Competition (world’s biggest competition for California wines), we received GOLD MEDALS for our:
- 2016 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- 2017 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- 2018 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- 2017 Alexander Valley Zinfandel
From the 2019 International Women’s Wine Competition we received GOLD MEDALS for our:
- 2018 Russian River Valley Granache Blanc DOUBLE GOLD
- 2018 Russian River Valley Rose of Pinot Noir
Much deserved! Congratulations Melissa and crew.
Our concert series – A Little Street Music – rolls on with two local favorites during July: Tom Rigney and Flambeau on July 7; and The Pulsators July 21.
Don’t let your summer go by without visiting us at the Tasting Room. Our picnic area has matured and there is plenty of shade for pinics, a bottle of Taft Street, and maybe even a little bocce. We are ready for you.
President Taft Street Winery