Archive for month: January, 2018
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound boneless pork, sliced and pounded into ¼ inch slices
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 28-ounce jar tomato sauce (with herbs and spices)
- 12 ounces cooked and drained pasta
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon cheese. Dip pork slices in egg and then coat with crumb mix. Arrange on the greased baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, turning once.
- Heat the tomato sauce and spoon over cooked pasta. Top with pork slices and the remaining Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.