Archive for month: November, 2016
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 – 4 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Add to liquid mixture, incorporating the sour cream as you go.
- Stir in chopped apples and add to mixture. Spread into greased pan, and sprinkle nut mixture on top.
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.