Here is a creative and tasty way to use up the ends of your Holiday cheeses. Basically, we mix cheese, Taft Street wine, butter, mustard, pepper and green onions. The cheeses and herbs can vary; and although we highly espouse Taft Street Sauvignon Blanc in this dish, we have been known to use sherry, port, or even distilled beverages.
Enjoy! Serve with crackers and/or apple slices.
- 12 ounces assorted cheeses
- 1/3 cup Taft Street Sauvignon Blanc
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced thin
Combine cheeses, Taft Street Sauvignon Blanc, butter, mustard and pepper in food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to bowl and mix in green onions. Refrigerate up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.