Archive for month: August, 2015
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Heat grill and lightly coat tomato slices with olive oil. Grill until slighlu charred, about 3-4 minutes per side. Cool.
- In processor, combine tomatoes, vinegar lemon juice mustard. Pulse.
- With machine running, drizzle in olive oil to emulsify. Store.
- 2 pounds unseeded watermelon cut in 1 inch cubes (Use only firm melon)
- 6 ounces firm feta cheese, cut in ½ inch cubes
- 1/3 cup roasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, cut in chiffonade
- In large serving bowl combine all ingredients. Carefully add vinaigrette, mixing with your hands. You will not use all the vinaigrette, and you do not want to overdress the salad. Season with fresh pepper and serve.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.