Archive for month: April, 2015
- ½ pound puff pastry
- ½ pound mixed cheese; including ricotta, parmigiano and tellagio
- ½ pound Italian sausage
- 3 eggs
- 1 10 ounce pkg spinach
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw and squeeze spinach dry. Mince.
- Skin sausage and sauté briefly and render off fat.
- Set one yolk aside and beat remaining eggs and white. Combine with sausage, cheese mix, spinach and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 360
- Take puff pastry and roll it out so it will both cover a pie tin and cover the pie. Butter pan and line with pastry dough. Add cheese/egg mix and spread evenly. Cover with remaining dough and pinch sides to make a notched rim. Puncture top several times with fork. Brush top with remaining egg yolk, and bake for about an hour.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.