- 2013 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL BEST OF CLASS
- 2013 Russian River Valley Chardonnay DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- 2013 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Garagistes DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
- 2013 Russian River Valley Chardonnay Garagistes GOLD MEDAL
- 2013 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir SILVER MEDAL
- 2013 Russian River Valley Pinot Gris SILVER MEDAL
Archive for month: October, 2014
- 3 dried ancho chiles
- 3 sliced red Fresno chiles, cut ¼ inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, cut ¼ inch thick
- 5 tablespoons garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced shallots
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons salt
- Heat oven to 350. Roast ancho chiles for two minutes. Seed and de- stem.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and let sit for an hour.
- Transfer mixture to a blender and puree until smooth. Put back in bowl and cover with clean towel, and let sit for 3-5 days. Transfer to airtight container and keep chilled.
- Makes one quart.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.