- Best of Class Taft Street Sauvignon Blanc Russian River Valley 2013
- Double Gold Taft Street Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2013
- Double Gold Taft Street Garagistes Pinot Noir Russian River Valley 2013 (Coming Soon)
- Double Gold Taft Street Sauvignon Blanc Russian River Valley 2013
- Gold Taft Street Garagistes Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2013 (Coming Soon)
- Silver Taft Street Merlot Alexander Valley 2012
- Silver Taft Street Pinot Gris Russian River Valley 2013
- Silver Taft Street Pinot Noir Russian River Valley 2013 (Coming Soon)
Archive for month: September, 2014
- 4 rosemary stems about 6 -8 inches long
- 8 medium ripe figs, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons onion/balsamic sauce
- Strip rosemary stems of leaves leaving an inch or so at the tip. Place stems in cold water for 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- Skewer 4 fig halves on each stem. Arrange on dish, cut sides up. Brush onion/balsamic sauce on figs.
- Grill 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with BBQ chicken, ribs, steak…………….you name it.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.