Yes folks, it’s that time of year again. The grill is hot and casual dining is the rule. Here is a refreshing crowd pleaser that can be made in a jiffy. Goes well with grilled chicken, ribs, burgers – you name it.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups seeded watermelon
- ¼ cup mint leaves chiffonade
- Mix white wine vinegar, lime zest and juice in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Add onion and let sit.
- Toss the watermelon, feta and mint in a large bowl. Coat with vinaigrette and serve immediately.