Archive for month: September, 2012
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup minced shallots
- 1 piece sliced bread, soaked in milk, drained and crumpled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 head butter lettuce
- ½ cup cucumber, cut in matchsticks
- 2 thinly sliced scallions
- Combine 2 tablespoons fish sauce, lime juice, sriracha, and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine remaining fish sauce, chicken, shallots, bread, garlic, mint and cilantro in a bowl. Mix until integrated.
- Shape mixture into 2 inch balls – you should have 8. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Grill or sauté until cooked (4-5 minutes) Wrap each meatball in lettuce leaf, garnish with cucumber and scallion, and serve with dipping sauce.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.