Archive for month: August, 2011
- 4-5 pound rack of pork ribs, trimmed
- 1 gallon brine (1gallon water + 1 cup salt + ½ cup brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons cumin seed
- 1 tablespoons coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Place pork in brine and refrigerate for four hours. Rinse and wipe dry.
- In small fry pan cook cumin and coriander until brown and smoking – 3 to 4 minutes. Grind into powder. Add next four ingredients and mix. Rub into pork and refrigerate overnight.
- Let pork warm to room temperature as you heat grill. Grill over medium high heat, turning every five minutes or so, three turns total. Meat should be milky white in color.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.