Archive for month: December, 2010
- 5 pounds chicken/turkey bones
- 2 onions chopped
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 3 celery stalks roughly chopped
- 4 quarts water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in big pot. Bring to boil, skimming off any scum that should form. Reduce heat to low, until only an occasional bubble rises. Cook 4-6 hours.
- Let cool to room temperature. Remove bones and vegetable remains. Refrigerate overnite.
- A layer of fat will have formed; discard it. If using stock within a few days, refrigerate. If not, the stock freezes wonderfully.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.