Archive for month: August, 2010
- 12 roma tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 3 slices bacon, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 12 small to medium fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Slice tomatoes vertically. With your fingers discard seeds and liquid. Place on a baking pan, and sprinkle with shallot and garlic, salt and pepper. Bake in a 250 degree oven for 21/2 – 3 hours, until tomatoes are dry but flexible.
- Place bacon piece on tomato shell and top with basil leaf. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.