This one has LOVE all over it.
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup flour
- Powdered sugar
- 2 cups berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter a 10 inch springform pan; dust with sugar.
- Melt sugar and butter in saucepan over low heat stirring often. Cool, stir in sugar. Whisk in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla, salt and flour. Pour into pan.
- Bake about 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
- Dust with sugar, add berries for garnish. Dust with sugar again.
This and a bottle or two of 2007 Taft Street Russian River Zinfandel Cobblestone Vineyard will delight eight people.