- DOUBLE GOLD: 2014 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- GOLD: 2014 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- GOLD: 2015 Russian River Sauvignon Blanc
Archive for month: January, 2017
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large sliced onion
- 1 thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups light stock, either fish or chicken
- 1 28-ounce can of Italian plum tomatoes
- ½ pound shelled shrimp
- 1 pound cod fillet, cut into pieces
- 16 clams in shell
- 4 slices of country bread toasted
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- In a large saucepan heat one-half of olive oil and cook onion and fennel for 5 minutes; add garlic and pepper flakes and cook for 3 minutes more. Add wine, stock and tomatoes and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes. Season to taste.
- In a large saute pan heat remaining oil and brown cod on both sides. Remove from pan, add clams and 2 cups of sauce, cover and cook until clams open. Add shrimp and cod and cooked until done (5-7 minutes).
- Place toast on bottom of 4 individual bowls. Divide fish on top of toast, and pour remaining sauce on top of fish. Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.