Archive for month: December, 2014
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1 cup Taft Street Toffee, roughly chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Stir together sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl. Add toffee and eggs; then stir in the flour, baking powder and salt until just combined.
- Chill covered dough 30 minutes.
- Half dough and form two 2 X 16 inch loaves on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Move loaves to rack and let cool 30 minutes.
- Cut loaves into ¾ inch slices with serrated knife. Arrange biscotti on baking sheet cut side down and bake another 20 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
We welcome visitors to our tasting room. Open Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM daily. Open weekends 11 AM to 4:30 PM.
No need for appointments with groups under six.
The $10/person tasting fee is waived with purchase. Tastings are complimentary for President Club members.
State of the Street
2030 Barlow Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Email: [email protected]
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.